Acrylic court fabrics Introduction:
1. Colorful; wearable weather.
2. Water-based raw materials, non-toxic, 100% green products;
3. Easy construction, adaptability to climate and environment;
4. Weatherability, aging is not easy, long life UV resistance is good,
Long lasting color
5. Excellent wear resistance, slip resistance, not easy to flour, good elasticity, there
Comfortable sense of movement;
6 Strong adhesion, high peel strength, non-hierarchical, good air permeability, easy to blister daily maintenance convenience, low cost;
Scope: tennis courts, basketball courts, badminton courts and other sports venues.
Product use: Course foundation divided asphalt foundation and cement concrete foundation.
1) Basic surface treatment and cleaning:
①Remove debris on the site, dirt. (You can not sweep the rubbish only on the sidelines, but clean up the environment around the venue to prevent the surrounding rubbish from blowing into the field)
② If the cement foundation, should be based on the surface of the cement slurry and loose parts removed, protruding part of the use of hammer or shovel removal, can not handle the case of flat ground with a mill, to ensure that the basis of no convex part .
③ According to the acid and alkali conditions of the cement surface to determine the hydrochloric acid concentration used in pickling sites, the higher the alkaline surface of the cement using the higher the concentration of acid, acid-base reaction to co-acidity of the surface, so that the underlying with the foundation of more stable. (Hydrochloric acid concentration is generally between 5 - 8%, pickled cement surface must be rinsed with water to ensure no residual hydrochloric acid on the concrete surface.)
④ If the basis of asphalt, asphalt surface too oily if not suitable for construction, first with a large amount of water rinse, the asphalt surface of the oil as far as possible rinse, if protruding parts to use sledgehammer, loose parts to compaction.
2) The basic surface cleaning: high pressure water gun to clean the site to remove dust from the site surface. All of the above work can be done for the next step.
1. Adhesive layer construction (dedicated to cement concrete foundation)
1) With 1 # glue uniform audience a uniform layer (in proportion) after mixing with a roller or brush on the base surface brushing. The role of the glue is to penetrate below the earth's surface, acts as a water-repellent and cement-strengthening agent, strengthens the bond between the base and the foundation to form a coating that adheres tightly to the concrete floor and provides a water-based 100% acrylic coating product High-quality bottom. Brush about 4 hours before proceeding to the next process. (Depending on the temperature as the case may be)
2) To ensure that the site has been dried and clean roller waterproof coating glue, roller coating, silicone scraper blade can be used to achieve uniform coating, no leakage, not thick coating. If there is a local crystal, eradication can be applied to the above Tu. (For asphalt base 1 # glue layer without construction.)
2. The bottom (primer) of the scratch coating construction
1) The bottom layer is made of glue sand, a mixture of cement and water, scraped on the base surface with a silicone rake (material in proportion) to provide a homogeneous and dense cushion layer on the base layer to increase the strength of the course and improve The quality of the entire stadium surface.
2) Exposure to the sun: the first scratch thick primer (as the basis of the formation of flat, if the foundation is uneven, the local will be very thick), so this layer must be thoroughly dried in the end to the bottom, you can not only see the surface Drying, drying time depends on the weather conditions, dry and maintenance at least 6 hours. If the local too thick dry time is too long, available sun roasted, to speed up its drying time.
2) The second primer: Scrape the primer along the longitudinal direction of the stadium. (To be dry)
3) Material dry thoroughly, carefully check scraper traces, uneven surface. Shovel flat or polished with grinding machine, concave position complement fill level.
Another: the bottom material + quartz sand repair the surrounding area around the edge, polished and smooth. (Focus)
1) In the case of the underlying material without any defects can be sub-field, sub-field is signed by Party A
4. Texture layer (surface) construction
Texture layer: sharp Rui company using sharp Rui Acrylic pigment (plus quartz sand, water) whole second floor scratch, scratch with silicone scraper blade. So that the surface has a uniform texture effect, increase wear resistance. Dry at least 6 to 8 hours.
1) The first fabric (sand): Scratch a sand-containing fabric along the longitudinal direction of the course on the treated bottom layer (material grade; 1 kg of acrylic pigment: 1 kg of 120 mesh quartz sand: 0.9 kg Of the water), scraping rake when asked to ensure that every rake marks straight, can not be bent, and can not drain rake.
2) Check the shovel land: rake marks and grit generated by scraping rake all shovel again, to achieve the effect of smoothing, clean the site, preparing for the second sandy fabric.
3) The second fabric (sand): to ensure that the first treatment of the fabric without any defects (there is no height difference, rough sand, rake edges and other phenomena, the corners are smooth trim without bulging) Can scratch the second course along the horizontal fabric fabric.
4) Check the shovel: As the surface only the last layer of non-sand oil, so check this layer to be very careful at the same time repair the local defects should be extra careful not to damage the structure has been completed, only the surface Coarse sand for light processing and scraping rake accidentally dropped pellets for processing.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Stadium knowledge of civil engineering
- Silicon PU stadium performance
- What are the common problems that o...
- What are the common problems that o...
- What are the classification of arti...
- Artificial turf maintenance and con...
- Badminton to determine the quality ...
- Dance to plastic construction techn...
- PVC plastic sports floor eight adva...
- Tennis plastic venue maintenance an...
- Base and Infill for artificial grass
- construction guide of SPU basketbal...
- Elastic acrylic
- Concrete sealing curing agent const...
- SKY grass compares with other grass
- Soccer field artificial grass insta...
- Why choose SKY grass？
- Running track, Plastic stadium solu...
- Artificial Grass, Synthetic Turf, F...
- Silicon PU Plastic Runway Maintenan...